About Our Company History
Atlanta’s Most Trusted Locksmith
Pop-A-Lock started in 1991 when local law enforcement agents in Lafayette, Louisiana recognized the need for a car locksmith in their community. The Atlanta locksmith operation opened soon thereafter, becoming one of the most trusted names in Atlanta. The locksmith industry has grown steadily since then, and Pop-A-Lock has now grown to become the largest professional locksmith company in the country.
While our main focus is on commercial, automotive and residential locksmith services, we also provide access control and video surveillance services through our electronics division.
In addition, we are proud to have created the PAL Saves Kids Program – a free community service dedicated to saving children whose lives are in danger who are inadvertently locked in vehicles.
There are a number of differentiators that make Pop-A-Lock Atlanta stand out from our competition:
- Our state-of-the-art training facility
- Technicians trained on the latest locksmith technology
- Endorsed and certified by Dale Cardwell of Trust Dale
- A+ Rating Better Business Bureau
- Licensed in all Atlanta jurisdictions
- Uniformed employees and marked vehicles
- All employees screened for drugs, criminal background, and driving record – Annually
- Recipient of several Better Business Bureau awards
- Part of the largest network of locksmiths in the U.S.
- Atlanta warranty honored at all Pop-A-Lock locations in the U.S.
At Pop-A-Lock Atlanta we are committed to providing our customers with fast, professional services at competitive rates. We invite you to contact us at 770-339-1616 to learn more about our locksmith or electronics services.